We are very pleased to announce that we will soon be launching the “Friends of Reveley Lodge” beginning with an event on the evening of Tuesday 20th July.
We are an independent charity without regular Local Authority or Government financial support. We open our garden free of charge to all in the community and host community based events and provide educational services for primary schools. By supporting us you will help maintain the existence of Reveley Lodge for current and future generations.
- To support and raise awareness of Reveley Lodge
- To develop our volunteer base with a wide range of skills
- To ensure the long-term sustainability of Reveley Lodge by increasing community involvement
- Single £20/annum
- Joint £30/annum
- Lifetime (single) £250
- Lifetime (joint) £400
- Annual Friends garden party
- After a year of membership, 20% discount on private hire of Reveley (conditions apply)
- Priority booking on special Reveley events
- Twice yearly electronic newsletter
Use of funds
Funds raised from the membership charges, net of any Friends running costs, will be used for special projects e.g. restoration of artefacts or furniture, renovation of the Lodge, and improvements to the facilities of the house and garden.
To register your interest in becoming a Friend of Reveley Lodge and to attend our launch event on Tuesday 20th July, please complete the registration form.