Reveley Lodge Trust is an independent charity without regular Local Authority or Government financial support. We open our garden free of charge to all in the community and host community based events and provide educational services for primary schools. By supporting us you will help maintain the existence of Reveley Lodge for current and future generations.
- To support and raise awareness of Reveley Lodge
- To develop our volunteer base with a wide range of skills
- To ensure the long-term sustainability of Reveley Lodge by increasing community involvement
- Single £20/annum
- Joint £30/annum
- Lifetime (single) £250
- Lifetime (joint) £400
- Exclusive annual Friends event
- After a year of membership, 20% discount on private hire of Reveley (conditions apply)
- Priority booking on special Reveley events
- Regular electronic newsletter
Use of funds
Funds raised from the membership charges, net of any Friends running costs, will be used for special projects e.g. restoration of artefacts or furniture, renovation of the Lodge, and improvements to the facilities of the house and garden.
Membership of Friends of Reveley Lodge
For more information about the Friends of Reveley Lodge go to our website.
Where you will find out:
- who we are
- what we do
- our planned events
- the benefits of joining us
- exclusive access to newsletters and a picture gallery
Information on how to join the Friends can be found at https://www.friendsofreveleylodge.org/membership/.