Once the current Government restrictions allow, Reveley Lodge Trust intends to launch a Supporters Group.
- To support and raise awareness of Reveley Lodge
- To develop a volunteer base with a wide range of skills
- To ensure the long-term sustainability of Reveley Lodge by increasing community involvement.
- Single £20/annum
- Joint £30/annum
- Lifetime (single) £250
- Lifetime (joint) £400
- Annual supporters garden party
- After a year of membership, 20% discount on private hire of Reveley (conditions apply)
- Priority booking on special Reveley events
- Twice yearly electronic newsletter
Use of funds
Funds raised from the membership charges, net of any Supporters Group running costs, will be used for special projects e.g. restoration of artefacts or furniture, renovation of the Lodge, and improvements to the facilities of the house and garden.
We are an independent charity without regular Local Authority or Government financial support. We open the garden free of charge to all in the community and host community based events and educational services for primary schools. By supporting us you will help maintain the existence of Reveley Lodge for current and future generations.
To register your interest in becoming a Supporter, please complete the registration form to enter your details.