Published: 12 November 2020
Thank you for choosing to visit Reveley Lodge and Gardens. The health, safety and wellbeing of our visitors, staff and volunteers is always a priority in all that we do. During the current COVID-19 pandemic we have introduced a variety of measures to minimise everyone’s risk and meet Government guidelines. Please read about our measures before visiting us in order that we can keep everyone as safe as possible.
When visiting us please only come if you and the members your party do not have any symptoms of COVID-19, and have not knowingly been in contact with anyone who is confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
If you or any members of your party have been tested for Coronavirus and are yet to receive the results, please can you not put our staff, volunteers, and other visitors at risk and therefore refrain from visiting us until you have received your test results and followed advice accordingly.
Currently the House (including the Conservatory), Gallery and Stables remain closed.
The Garden is open to the public, please check our opening times.
Key Safety Precautions
Visiting the Garden
- We welcome visitors to the garden that are from the same household, are part of the same support bubble, (or as part of a childcare bubble), or with one other person. Where visitors are not from the same household / support bubble, the maximum party number is two people.
- We ask all visitors to socially distance at all times when they are not from the same household.
- Where possible a 2 metre distance should be maintained, where not possible the 1 metre plus rule should apply, so the wearing of face coverings, and additional cleaning / sanitising of hands.
- Increased signage to remind visitors to socially distance.
Cleaning and Sanitising
- Use of digital / disposable or sanitised equipment and information documents where possible.
- Contactless payment available.
- Hand sanitiser available around the site in key areas for use by all.
- Increased signage to remind visitors to wash hands / sanitise hands.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Inside staff and volunteers to wear face coverings at all times when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- We ask all visitors to wear face coverings at all times when inside in common areas.
NHS Track and Trace
- We are a registered location and ask all visitors to download the NHS Track and Trace app and scan the QR code which is on display at Reveley Lodge.
For Mabel’s Vintage Tearooms please see their COVID Secure precautions.